Exhibit Project Reflection

I did it. I finally did the final last touches on my online exhibit. The timeline, object model, object description, and object analysis are all done to the best of my ability at this time. For as cliche as it is to say, I actually learned a lot about myself, exposition, and material studies. Initially, I was worried that this project was going to be way too much to handle. After all, before this class I wrote mostly persuasive pieces. How was I supposed to interest an audience when I’m just discussing connections and feelings about an object on a large scale? I was also concerned how I was going to go about the process of creating all of these individual pieces. A semester is only about three months, and that was a lot of material to go through, explain, and present in interesting ways. I’m going to break down my process of organizing this exhibit by visual implements and organization. Visual I decided to put one of the more detailed photos I had of the object on the item description page because I wanted to ensure that the die had a realistic representation somewhere on the exhibit, and seeing as my 3D model is just a draft stepping stone, I thought the photo would be best. I put it at the beginning because I got to experience the die before discussing it, and I thought my audience could afford the same. My timeline uses an abundance of visual queues to indicate to the readers what time period or object I was talking about. On my object analysis, I...
css.php